A high-pressure patient needs to follow some tips to avoid subsequent health complications, including maintaining an ideal weight and taking medications and other tips, which we will know in the next few steps, on tips mentioned on the site “onhealth”
Tips for high-pressure patients:
– Make sure your blood pressure is less than 140/90 mm Hg, and go to the doctor when you exceed 140 degrees.
– Take high blood pressure medicine, prescribed by the doctor daily, and if no positive results should talk to the doctor.
– A high-pressure patient should maintain a healthy weight because increased body weight increases the risk of high blood pressure.
– Increase physical activity, by taking care to exercise walking for half an hour daily.
– Choose foods low in salt and sodium, because increasing the amount of salt causes high blood pressure. To avoid this, read the nutrition labels, and prefer to use spices and herbs instead of salt.
– Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.